Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Saturday, October 26, 2002
 
I think the baby clothes look really good. And I don't mean just that they look good, I mean that they look very comfy. Baby clothes are never tight, but they're not just loose in an oversized kinda way, they're more like casually loose. They look as if they were designed to be loose. Which, of course, they are.

The fabrics are most often top notch: top quality, environmentally friendly, allergy-free materials and baby bottom -friendly. Easy to put on, even if they need to be put on the baby my somebody else, and easy to take off. I, personally, like colorful clothes, too (although you wouldn't always guess it just by looking at me), so to me, baby clothes look really, really good.

Where do we change? Why can't we just keep on using the same kind of clothes as adults? Why put on a nylon shirt, a thing around your neck (even if it's silk), tight pants and a jacket that has no chance against the cold breeze from the sea. Why not simply put on nice underpants, a body, then that green jump suit with the dark blue pattern, and grab a nice bonnet on your way out?

Dumb? Only because we say so.


Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives