Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Saturday, October 12, 2002
 
I really love our weekends. I really, really, really do. We do enough stuff to keep my chronic restlessness away, but not too much to get mé all worked up about something. Like today, we just took a walk downtown, had a cupa latte and a sandwich at a cafe and came home. Chatting and taking all the way. About the baby, and our lives and what we need to buy and what we can borrow and about the godmother and the godfather and so on.

Just the two of us. Far away from terrorists, bombings at malls, snipers, reckless drivers, muggers etc.

Jessica asked me last night if I think that "we're never gonna just see a movie at midnight and just hang out." I said I think we will, although we never have. But I think we'll keep on having these unwinding weekends.

The three of us.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives