Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Sunday, October 06, 2002
 
I really don't wanna enhance any old stereotypes or anything, but seriously, when I told my friends that we would be having a baby, they all asked me what kind of car we would buy. "Ya gotta have a bigger car," they said, "there is no way you can get a baby carriage into that."

They would all say that, and they all would launch looks at our cute little Renault Clio, knowingly.

And every time, I would reply: "Well, we'll see, we don't really use the car that much, and besides, Clio is a lot bigger than it looks. Really, if you just take the seats down, or one of them so that Jessica can sit there, there's plenty of room back there. Besides, we really don't drive that much."

And my friends would just nod, knowingly.

We bought a Volvo yesterday.



Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives