Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Sunday, October 13, 2002
 
Checked out the latest New Yorker on the Web. Under "fiction," there is a story about a man making a film about his life. This is what his script looked like:

"My Life
1. I am born;
2. I walk;
3. I watch over cows;
4. I leave home to go to school;
5. I come back home. Everybody's happy;
6. I leave home to go to university;
7. I'm in class. I study at night;
8. I go out for a stroll. I see a pretty girl;
9. I go back home to see my parents with the pretty girl;
10. I marry the pretty girl;
11. I work;
12. I have a son;
13. I'm happy;
14. I keep bees;
15. I have a daughter;
16. I'm happy;
17. I work;
18. We are at the seaside;
19. We are happy;
20. My children kiss me;
21. I kiss them;
22. My wife kisses me;
23. I kiss her;
24. I work;
25. The End."

Not a bad script, eh?

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives