Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Tuesday, September 03, 2002
 
Sometimes I think that I think too much. Obviously, then, I have to stop thinking immediately to put a stop to the vicious circle. Heh. What I mean is that whenever I have dwelled on something long enough, I run out of patience and just do something. The good thing is that I hardly ever regret the decisions I make. It's more important for me to make a decision than to make the right decision.

Jessica, on the other hand, loves lists. She makes grocery lists, to-do lists, to-not-do lists, risto-to-do lists etc. We have all our video tapes numbered and listed. She arranged our books in an alphabetical order the other week.

And I love it. I love having order. I just can't bring myself to ever creating it.

Which brings us to the slight problem we have had with choosing the last name. How could we ever make that decision by using some rational arguments? What could possibly be such an argument that would make one name better than the other?

Jessica came up with a system:

If it's a boy, he'll get last name z, and a girl will get last name y. Fine. But which way? Boy gets Dad's last name and girl Mom's? Or the other way around?

I can already hear a list of the pros and cons being drafted in the living room.



Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives