Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Tuesday, September 10, 2002
 
Portland, Maine is a cool mid-sized city. (And by "mid-sized", I mean a mid-sized Finnish city...). It looks like English cities, only in a better shape.

And a lot hotter.

I am sweating my head off here. There are drops of sweat on Devin's Powerbook as I wrote this. vfgbhn Well, not anymore.

Anyway, since Devin and Augusta don't have air conditioning here, there was only one thing left for us to do: shopping. All the stores have air conditioning, so that's where we were:

Hilda got a shirt.
Her first little toy.
Jessica got shorts and new sweat pants.
And a couple of books.
Risto got new running shoes.
And pants.

We're now a couple of hundred bucks cooler. Literally.

Although, I know I'll be sweating when opening the Visa bill.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives