Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Sunday, September 29, 2002
 
I've still got it. Jessica fell asleep on the sofa, so I carried her to the bedroom. OK, it wasn't like picking up a newspaper or carrying a pillow, but I could still carry her, no problem. I can't pick her up without waking her up, so there's no real reason for me to carry her besides showing myself that I can still do it.

Mission accomplished.

I like it. I like the idea of me carrying Jessica and Hilda in their sleep. That I have the power to move them without them knowing, that I may guard them, that I can watch over them and make sure they feel good. Without them knowing that I do it.

I think it's love.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives