Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Wednesday, September 25, 2002
 
I wonder what it would take for a Finnish man to give his seat to Jessica on a bus or a tram. OK, yes, I have only been on a tram with Jessica a couple of times, but I have never see anybody say, "Why don't you sit here, miss, being pregant and all." Then again, this is Finland and public transportation is not the time or the place to start interacting with other people.

And it makes me just a little bit sad.

Then again, how could that man on the tram know that I woke up to the sound of Jessica talking in her sleep, half crying, in the middle of a terrible nightmare that involved a newborn baby, blood, poking fingers through a belly and just panic. Well, I know that and I want the world to cut Jessica some slack.

So if you see a pregnant woman somewhere today, why don't you just open the door for her, or make sure the bus waits for her.

Do it for Jessica.

Do it for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives