Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Monday, September 02, 2002
 
I love my birth date almost as much as my name. What I mean is that as often as I see "risto" inside other words or cheer for all Ristos in all sporting events, I see my birth date all over the place.

I was born on December 8 which means that whenever I wake up at 08:12 in the morning, I feel like it's going to be a great day. I see cars with ***-812 license plates everywhere. 8+12=20 so 20 has also become something of a lucky number.

Jean Sibelius was born on December 08. Gotta love his music. Jim Morrison was born on December 8. "I'm the lizard king, I can do anything." John Lennon was murdered on December 08. Imagine that.

Hilda was originally due November 30, which is my father's birthday. December 06 is Finland's independence day.

Either way, her birthday will be a big day.




Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives