Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Thursday, September 19, 2002
 
How could I forget to tell you!? I almost held Hilda in my arms yesterday.

After we had listened to her heartbeat and measured Jessica's belly (how bizarre but I guess it's quite normal in that business), our nurse asked me if I wanted to feel the baby's head as well.

"Sure." (Yeah, I am going to press my girlfriend's belly so hard that I can feel my baby's soft head inside).

"Come here, put your hands here," she said.

And I did. And I pressed Jessi's belly. And I felt something. A harder spot.

"Mhm," I said.

"That's her head," the nurse said. "And here's her back and here are her feet."

Jessica and I looked at each other and laughed. Jessica pointed to a spot on her upper stomach and we said together. "Then this is really her butt like we thought."

Funny how little things can make you laugh. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives