Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Monday, September 16, 2002
 
Did I tell you that Devin's wife, Augusta, is going to become a doula? A support person for a pregnant woman, that is. Somebody who will be there for you when you're giving birth.

She had her first delivery on the day we arrived in Boston. And she was exhausted for about two days. Just drained. Just so you know why I won't be writing this blog in December. ;)

I read somewhere that giving birth is like running a marathon -- and that you should train for one. Maybe I could ride my bike next to Jessica, when she jogs.

I wonder if Hilda has jetlag now... I seem to suffer from one. Judging by these random thoughts.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives