Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Sunday, August 25, 2002
 
Somebody wrote about his first memory in his blog, and got me thinking. His first memory was a dream, mine is ...

... dunno.

When I start thinking about it, and really try to remember the first thing I remember, I get a lot of flashbacks from our first aparment in downtown Helsinki. I remember the milk bar across the street where we used to go for ice cream, the one with the shiny bowls. I remember my little rocking chair that served as a cash register, a staircase to an airplane (at a time when they still drove the car next to the plane) or the Thunderbirds' rocket. I also remember my little plastic Donald Duck and my little, red stool.

The milk bar is long gone, and where I once ate vanilla ice cream (3 scoops if my Mom and Dad let me), now people gor for a quick bite of Chinese food. But the Donald Duck, the rocking chair and the little stool, they're still with me. I have them here.

Waiting for Hilda.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives