Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Thursday, August 08, 2002
 
Somebody asked me why I only seem to write about names for a girl. It's just that I am so convinced that we're gonna have a baby birl. I know it.

I have known it for years, actually.

See, when I was a teenager, one of my friends taught me this trick. When you grab your chin using your index finger and thumb, and squeeze -- if the part of your chin between your fingers "splits" into two parts so that it looks like a baby's bottom, or, uh, oh, you know, then your firstborn will be a girl.

I have one of those chins.

Now you know.


Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives