Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Saturday, August 24, 2002
 
My Dad's in town. He's here to see the annual Finland vs. Sweden track and field event. And to fix a few things that need to be fixed around the apartment but I just don't know how to fix. So, he takes care of the plumbing and the car, and I show him where to find information about used cars on the Internet. Win-win.

Only, we (Jessica and I) win more, because it is we that are checking out the used cars.

With Hilda on her way, we figured that we need a bigger car. Something roomy yet compact, compact but safe, safe but fast, fast but economic, economic and cheap, cheap but it would still have to look good. And that's where my Dad comes into he picture. We need him to find us the deal.

I don't think I've ever actually bought a car without at least consulting him. He came to Stockholm to help us find a deal when we bought our current little vehicle. He just gets so excited about it, I think it's the Art of Dealmaking that he really enjoys and sees as a game, which I think is a little tiresome play that I just have to be a part of.

Anyway, if Dad had had it his way, we would have driven off in a metallic purple Mercedes A 170 diesel. He had it all figured out.

If only I had stayed in the bathroom just 5 more minutes.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives