Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Sunday, August 11, 2002
 
Jessica's parents were in town this weekend. And boy, did we walk! I bet we walked 20 miles in 2 days, just because we moved here in May and this was their first visit to Helsinki.

They're really excited about the baby, so we couldn't not touch the name topic. Heh, it's pretty interesting how everybody likes her own name. Or, is naming our baby after her grandmom/dad considered the highest form of respect? I guess it is. I guess I would be flattered if somebody named his baby after me. However, I don't feel any connection with my colleague's little boy, just because he happens to be a fellow Risto. (Maybe, if I had met him once... ;)

But I do think it's pretty cool that Finland has had a president called Risto. So I seem to pick and choose when I feel connected and proud and when not.

Whatever suits me. How selfish.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives