Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Wednesday, August 28, 2002
 
It's Tuesday night. I drove all night to be here tonight. I am finally going to see my baby. I wonder if she's as excited to see me as I am to see her. I wonder what she'll look like. I have pictured her face in front of me every day for the past week.
The first thing I will do when I see her, is just to hold her, and keep her close to me, protecting her from the rest of the world. For that moment, there will be no one else in the world. I will look in her big eyes and look for that beautiful sunflower in them.
I wonder if she'll be hungry. Maybe she's tired. Maybe she just wants to sleep. And I will take her home and give her food and put her to bed. And then I will lie there on the bed beside her, and watch her sleep. I will listen to her breathing, in and out, in and out.
It's Tuesday night. Jessica's coming home tonight.


Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives