Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Wednesday, August 07, 2002
 
I wonder if her name was Monica or Monika. She was apparently my best friend when I was three years old. But when you're three, it doesn't really matter what your friend's like, as long as she's just there.

Me and Monica were friends. I have no recollection of her whatsoever. Nothing. I don't remember the color of her hair, or her eyes, I can't remember if she was older than me or bigger than me or even what we played. Whenever I think about her, I think about the wooden swing on my Grandma's yard. Just because I think there is a photo where we - Monica and I - sit under the swing or something.

This girl, this person, is a complete stranger to me. And yet, every time I hear the name Monica, I think of her. I am reminded of the fact that I had a friend called Monica when I was a kid.

I guess it's just because I haven't ever known anybody else called Monica. Anyway, it's a beautiful name. Let's put it on the list.



Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives