Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Friday, August 16, 2002
 
Helsinki is hot. I mean, for some weird reason, we've got tropical climate here these days. Not that I am complaining, we get plenty of freezing cold and darkness as well. It's not always fun to be all sweaty, (I have a friend who had a friend called "Sweaty". What a nickname! "Let's all hang out at Sweaty's place!").

However, Jessica's having problems sleeping. It's just too warm to be pregant, simple as that.

I have never had any problems sleeping on trains, or cars or buses. I don't need a lot of space, I don't need a pillow and it doesn't even have to be dark. I wonder if it's something I have learned by sleeping in a temporary bed, made of two chairs, when i was a kid, or if it is just a great talent I have. Anyway, I am grateful for it. Saves me a lot of trouble and agony.

My parents had a little Morris Mini when I was a, like, 3 or something and I always slept on the backseat when we travelled somewhere. I don't remember the Mini, but I still have a soft spot for those small cars. I think they're cool. So, Morris is on the list.

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives