Name that baby!
 

 
Nine months is just about enough to find a good name for your baby girl. Then our baby was born. Our son.
 
 
 
» Email the baby
» Jessica's pages
» Mammapappa


Show me where you're from!

Blogs away!
» Francis Strand
» Jocke's Saltmannen
» There&Back

Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet



 
 
Monday, August 05, 2002
 
Bai Ruishu. That would be my Chinese name, according to this site. Bai is the last name, and the first name has two elements: Rui for "sharp" and shu for "center". That's just because I chose "mind and intelligence" as the characteristics I wanted my name to reflect.

With "wealth and fortune", my name became Bei Ruishi.

Had I wanted to sound like somebody with "beauty and appearance", you could just call me Bei Rongshuang.

The "strong and powerful" Chinese me would be called Bi Rongshi.

And then I had to try the generator with "Hilda", "Pakarinen" (I know we haven't really decided on the last name, either, so I took a chance) and with the same date of birth as mine (since it is possible that she'll be born on my birthday). And I tried "wealth and fortune", first.

Maybe she would give her old Dad some of that wealth as well.

Bai Hongli.

Sounds too weird.

"Mind and intelligence": Bei Hanli.
"Strong and powerful": Bi Hengli

Let's try "beauty and appearance" since she will - without a doubt - be the most beautiful girl in the world.

Bai Huangliu.

"Bye, who are you?"


Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives